2014年3月27日 星期四

The Person Who Has Influenced Me the Most in My Life

He showed me an unofficial medical certificate one day the year before last, and it indicated that his biological age was 47 years old. In fact, he is already 74 years old now. The secret he looks younger than his real age is that he is sound in body and mind.
In order to have a strong figure, he not only eats lots of fruit and vegetables each day to have a balanced diet, but also goes everywhere by bicycle to keep fit. However, he is not just the person who cares about himself, and he loves to help people, so he has been a volunteer for community service for many years, and he has even received several medals from Taichung City government for that.
I have learned a great deal of true wisdom about life from him; for example, health is wealth, nature is beauty, it is more blessed to give than to receive etc. I am grateful that he lets me develop my own interests and realize that helping others can be a pleasure.
He is the person who has influenced me the most in my life and he is my father. I am proud of him very much.

Herb 2014-03-14
 Edited by Corey 2014-03-17