2014年10月16日 星期四

Liming Community

A: Hey, look. There are moorhens over there.

B: Yeah, right! They are so lovely.


A: I was taking pictures of moorhens around aquatic plants and I found that the moorhens were a family and were nesting among the aquatic plants.
   
B: Are you concerned about the ecology of the river?

A: Yes, I am. I am the chairwoman of Liming Urban and Rural Development Association. I came here to tell the workmen not to destroy the moorhens’ habitats while they cleared the aquatic plants.

B: There. It’s my parents’ home. Although I have been married for many years, I syill like to walk on the river banks with my family when I come to visit my parents. This river always brings back many pleasant memories of my childhood. I used to live in this community for over 20 years. Have you been living here since you were a girl or did you get married here?

A: I got married here and have been living here for 10 years and I love the community, so I am trying my best to protect the ecology of the community and develop the community.

B: Excuse me. Do you know my father named Li Maoji?

A: Sure! He has been volunteering for the tough job of delivering lunch boxes to the elderly three times a week for over 6 years. He is competent for this job and I honor your father very much.

B: It’s nice to meet you. May I have information about Liming Community?

A: It’s nice to meet you, too. Here is my visiting card. Welcome to visit the website of Liming Urban and Rural Development Association.

B: Thank you for telling me a lot about Liming Community. They are inspiring. Goodbye.

A: Goodbye.

Herb 2014-10-10
Corey Edited 2014-10-14