2014年6月17日 星期二

The Most Unforgettable Trip

  I visited the Rainbow Region of Australia with Earth Passengers for ten days last month. I was excited and had high expectations for this trip because it was my first trip abroad.

 During our stay there, we visited some permaculture farms and communities. We learned the ways how they could be self-sufficient by planting vegetables and collecting rainwater. I used composting toilets several times in different farms, and it was amazing that I did not think they were stinky. In fact, I was impressed by those farmers who not only have distant ideals but also put them all into practice.

 Overall, I felt lucky to have joined this tour, which broadened my horizons and benefited me a lot. This memory is etched in my heart forever, and I think I will always cherish this fantastic experience.

Herb 2014-05-19
Corey Edited 2014-05-20