2014年9月3日 星期三

The Imagination of My Future Garden

      I have been dreaming of seeing a fantastic scene of vines in my small garden. I considered that I could plant Parthenocissus tricuspidata because they can shield us from the sun in summer, and their fallen leaves can not only be organic matter but also let the sunlight of winter come into my house.
 
        After my Permaculture Design Course, I changed my mind. I decided to plant passion fruit and string beans in my garden because they can also be my food. It fits in with one of Permaculture principles –a diversity of use and value. I can not help but imagine that my garden is full of exuberant greens and they will attract birds and insects to come over here. What a wonderful and beautiful garden!

Herb 2014-08-30
Corey Edited 2014-09-01